How To Design Anything & Save Money
Do you experience difficulties sharing ideas or information about your business but get stuck due to your inability to express your ideas as a design?
Here’s a solution for you;
In this course, you will learn how to combine colours, use images, choose the right fonts and work with shapes to create brilliant designs.
You would further learn how to use tools like Canva, Keynote & Adobe Illustrator.
At the end of the workshop, you will be able to create social media banners, presentation slides, reports, e-invites, book covers and more.
- Introduction to design
- Principles of design
- Introduction to design tools Canva, Keynote & Adobe Illustrator
- Creating Brilliant Designs (Practice)
What you will learn
- Create stunning and engaging graphics
- How to use shapes, colours and fonts
- Where to find resources and how to use them
- How to create designs using almost any tool
- How to charge for design
- Techniques and styles
- How to work through an entire design project
from start to finish
- Where and how to get inspiration
Who is this course for
- Business owners who would like do some design work for their personal projects.
- Junior designers who would like to improve and become better at their craft.
- Anyone planning to start a successful career in graphic design
- Social media managers
- Parents who would like their children to learn a new skill.
Friday 12th November, 2021 to
Sunday 14th November, 2021
07:00pm to 09:00pm
A certificate of completion would be provided after the completion of the course.